A souffle potato is a type of potato dish that is made by combining mashed potatoes with eggs, milk, and butter. The mixture is then baked until it is light and fluffy. Souffle potatoes can be served as a side dish or as a main course.
How do you make souffle potatoes?
To make souffle potatoes, you will need:
-4 large potatoes
-1/4 cup of butter
-1/4 cup of milk
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and chop the potatoes into small pieces.
3. Boil the potatoes until they are soft, and then mash them.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter, and milk.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Stir the egg mixture into the mashed potatoes until everything is combined.
7. Transfer the potato mixture to a baking dish and bake it in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until it is golden brown and firm to the touch.
Serve the souffle potatoes with a gravy or sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
Image from Food and Wine