Here’s a simple recipe for making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich:
- 2 slices of bread
- Peanut butter
- Jam or jelly of your choice
- Take the two slices of bread and place them on a clean surface.
- Using a knife, spread peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread. You can spread it as thick or thin as you prefer.
- On one slice of bread, spread jam or jelly on top of the peanut butter.
- Place the two slices of bread together, with the peanut butter and jam sides facing each other.
- Cut the sandwich in half, if desired, and serve.
That’s it! You now have a delicious peanut butter and jam sandwich ready to enjoy.
Image from Wikipedia