Happy National Italian Food Day! Celebrate with a delicious meal of pasta, pizza, or your favorite Italian dish. Bon Appétit!
Here are some ways to celebrate Italian Food:
- Make your own Italian feast at home with recipes inspired by Italian cuisine.
- Host a virtual Italian food cooking class for friends and family.
- Visit an Italian restaurant in your area to try something new and experience the atmosphere of a classic trattoria!
- Enjoy a picnic al fresco with classic Italian dishes like bruschetta, lasagne, and cannoli.
- Spend time researching different types of Italian food from all corners of Italy – you might find some hidden gems!
Image from Wikipedia