Chocolate mint is a popular flavor combination, so it can be found in many types of food. Some people’s favorite chocolate mint foods include brownies, ice cream, cake or cupcakes topped with chocolate mint frosting, and cookies with bits of chocolate and peppermint.
Five of the most popular combinations of chocolate mint:
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream shops – their “Mint Chocolate Cookie” ice cream is a popular choice.
- Starbucks – they offer a Double Chocolate Mint Frappuccino and a Hot Chocolate Mint Mocha.
- Godiva Chocolate Shops – they sell many chocolate mint-flavored items such as bars, truffles, and gelato.
- Trader Joe’s – they offer an indulgent Chocolate Minty Mallows dessert treat.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – they have a limited-time offering of the Mint Chocolate Donut made with cocoa and filled with delicious mint buttercream.
Images from Wikipedia