National Cinnamon Crescent Day is a special occasion to celebrate the deliciousness and versatility of cinnamon crescents! Here are some ways to enjoy this sweet treat:
- Go to your local bakery and pick up a bag of fresh cinnamon crescents.
- Make your own homemade cinnamon crescents with just a few ingredients.
- Enjoy freshly-served hot cinnamon crescent rolls with a cup of coffee or tea.
- Top your favorite ice cream or yogurt with crumbled pieces of cinnamon crescent for an added sweetness.
- Spread some cream cheese on top of a warm cinnamon crescent for an easy dessert treat!
- Add a cinnamon crescent twist to your favorite breakfast dish by including it in a French toast or omelet.
- Get creative in the kitchen and make cinnamon crescent fast breads or muffins.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar onto a cinnamon crescent for an instant mini-doughnut.
- Fill a pastry dough with cream cheese, chopped apples, and cinnamon to make an apple-cinnamon crescent pocket!
- Dip some cinnamon crescents into melted chocolate for decadent desserts.
Image from Julie’s