How do you Make a Yummy Hoagie?
To make a yummy hoagie, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Hoagie roll or sub roll
- Deli meat (such as ham, turkey, salami, or roast beef)
- Cheese (such as provolone, Swiss, or cheddar)
- Condiments (such as mayonnaise, mustard, or Italian dressing)
Here’s how you can make a yummy hoagie:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the hoagie roll or sub roll in half, lengthwise.
- Place the sliced roll on a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, prepare the deli meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion by slicing them thinly.
- Spread mayonnaise, mustard, or Italian dressing on the inside of the toasted hoagie roll.
- Layer the deli meat and cheese on top of the dressing.
- Add the lettuce, tomato, and onion on top of the meat and cheese.
- Add any additional condiments or seasoning you like.
- Close the hoagie roll and serve.
Enjoy your yummy hoagie!
Images from Wikipedia