To make a classic Piña Colada, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 ounces (60ml) of white rum
- 2 ounces (60ml) of coconut cream
- 4 ounces (120ml) of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- Pineapple slices (for garnish)
- Maraschino cherry (for garnish)
Here’s how you can make a Piña Colada:
- Start by chilling your glass in the freezer for a few minutes. This will help keep your drink cold.
- In a blender, combine the white rum, coconut cream, pineapple juice, and crushed ice. Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth and frothy.
- Take your chilled glass out of the freezer and pour the Piña Colada mixture into it.
- Garnish your drink with a pineapple slice or wedge. You can also add a maraschino cherry on top.
- Optionally, you can use a straw to enjoy your Piña Colada.
That’s it! Your delicious Piña Colada is ready to be enjoyed. Cheers!